Princeton University Library Catalog
- Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852 [Browse]
- 6th ed.
- Boston : Little, Brown and Co., 1853.
- 6 v. : fronts. (v. 1-4; v. 1, 2, 4: ports.) plates ; 24 cm.
- United States—Politics and government—1815-1861 [Browse]
- Related name
- I. Biographical memoir of the public life of Daniel Webster by Edward Everett. Speeches delivered on various occasions.--II. Speeches delivered on various occasions.--III. Speeches in the convention to amend the constitution of Massachusetts. Speeches in Congress.--IV. Speeches in Congress.--V. Speeches in Congress. Legal arguments and speeches to the jury.--VI. Legal arguments and speeches to the jury. Diplomatic and official papers. Miscellaneous letters.
- Source acquisition
- Gift; New York Genealogical and Biographical Society; 2008.
- N - S
|In Library Use Only