Princeton University Library Catalog
- London : published for the University of London, Institute of Historical Research; reprinted by Dawsons of Pall Mall, London, 1967-
- v. front., illus., plates, maps, diagrs. 31 cm.
- Related name
- Victoria history of the counties of England. [More in this series]
- The Victoria history of the counties of England
- Vol. 2 edited by L.F. Salxman; v. 3, J.P.C. Roach; v. 4, R.B. Pugh; v. 5, C.R. Elrington; v. 6, A.P.M. Wright.
- Vol. 6- published for the Institute by Oxford University Press.
- Vol. 2 originally published 1948; v. 3, 1959; v. 4, 1953.
- Source acquisition
- Gift; New York Genealogical and Biographical Society; 2008.
- N - S
|In Library Use Only