Skip to search
Skip to main content
Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
Understanding the firm : spatial and organizational dimensions / edited by Michael Taylor and Pivi Oinas.
New York : Oxford University Press, 2006.
viii, 279 pages ; 24 cm
Industrial organization (Economic theory)
Taylor, Michael, 1946 February 28-
1. Fragments and gaps : exploring the theory of the firm / Michael Taylor
2. The many boundaries of the firm / Paivi Oinas
3. Guns, firms, and contracts : the evolution of gun-making in Birmingham / Michael Taylor and John Bryson
4. The firm : coalitions, communities, and collective agency / Michael Taylor
5. The corporation, shareholder value added, and the power of financial management narratives / Phillip O'Neill
6. Distortions in industrial geography : triangulating among industrial firms, financial firms, and the state / Ann Markusen
7. Firms as political actors in processes of capital accumulation and regional development / Ray Hudson
8. Studying the new economy : an activity specific approach to the high-tech firm / Mia Gray
9. Learning firms in learning regions : innovation, cooperation, and social capital / Bjom T. Asheim
10. Theorizing the firm in economic geography / Paivi Oinas.
Show 7 more Contents items
9780199260799 (alk. paper)
0199260796 (alk. paper)
C - S
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.
Understanding the firm [electronic resource] : spatial and organizational dimensions / edited by Michael Taylor and Pivi Oinas.
Understanding the firm : spatial and organizational dimensions / edited by Michael Taylor and Päivi Oinas.