Skip to search
Skip to main content
Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
Risk management and insurance / Scott E. Harrington, Gregory R. Niehaus.
Harrington, Scott E.
Boston, Mass. : McGraw-Hill, 2004.
xxiv, 672 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
McGraw-Hill/Irwin series in finance, insurance, and real estate.
[More in this series]
1. Risk and its management
2. Objective of risk management
3. Risk identification and measurement
4. Pooling arrangements and diversification of risk
5. Insurer ownership, financial, and operational structure
6. Insurance regulation
7. Insolvencies, solvency ratings, and solvency regulation
8. Insurance pricing
9. Risk aversion and risk management by individuals and corporations
10. Insurability of risk, contractual provisions, and legal doctrines
11. Loss control
12. Legal liability for injuries
13. Automobile insurance
14. Homeowners insurance
15. Life insurance and annuities
16. Employee benefits : overview and group medical coverage
17. Retirement plans
18. Workers' compensation and employee injuries
19. Social security
20. Risk management and shareholder wealth
21. Tax, regulatory, and accounting factors affecting corporate risk management
22. Risk retention/reduction decisions
23. Commercial insurance contracts
24. Hedging with derivative contracts
25. Alternative risk transfer
26. Analysis tools used in corporate risk management
27. Enterprise risk management : a case study
28. Corporate liability to customers, third parties, and shareholders
29. Issues in liability risk and its management.
Show 26 more Contents items
0072339705 (alk. paper)
C - S
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.