Skip to search
Skip to main content
Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
Genetic recombination in cancer / Gajanan V. Sherbet.
Sherbet, G. V. (Gajanan V.)
San Diego, Calif. ; London : Academic, 2003.
xiv, 245 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
2. Genetic integrity, DNA repair and recombination
3. Replication error (RER) and genetic instability
4. DNA repeats, genetic recombination and the pathogenesis of genetic disorders
5. Chromosomal recombination in cancer
6. Chromosomal translocation and its phenotypic effects
7. DNA methylation and genetic instability
8. Telomeric DNA and genetic instability.
Show 5 more Contents items
C - S
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.