Skip to search
Skip to main content
Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
Lyme disease : the cause, the cure, the controversy / Alan G. Barbour.
Barbour, Alan G., 1946-
Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, , ©1996.
xvii, 258 pages, 2 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
"A Johns Hopkins Press health book"--P. facing t.p.
1. What Is Lyme Disease, and How Do People Get Sick?
2. The Enigma of an Emerging Disease
3. An Infection from Nature: The Ecology of Lyme Disease
4. How Do You Know That You Have Lyme Disease?
5. Using Laboratory Tests to Diagnose Lyme Disease
6. Antibiotic Treatment: The Basics
7. Treating Lyme Disease: What Works and What Doesn't
8. If It Isn't Lyme Disease, What Is It?
9. Protecting Yourself from Lyme Disease.
Show 6 more Contents items
0801852242 (alk. paper)
0801852455 (pbk. : alk. paper)
C - S
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.
Ask a Question
Suggest a Correction
Report Harmful Language