Skip to search
Skip to main content
Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
Surgical emergencies in children : a practical guide / edited by P.A.M. Raine and A.A.F. Azmy ; with a foreword by Forrester Cockburn.
Oxford ; Boston : Butterworth-Heinemann, , ©1994.
xii, 355 pages, 3 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
Raine, P. A. M. (Peter A. M.)
Azmy, A. A. F.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. The emergency surgical admission / P. A. M. Raine and A. A. F. Azmy
2. General management and practical procedures / A. A. F. Azmy and P. A. M. Raine
3. Anaesthesia, analgesia and perioperative management in the young child / D. S. Arthur
4. Neonatal surgical emergencies / A. A. F. Azmy and P. A. M. Raine
5. Acute appendicitis / A. H. B. Fyfe
6. The acute abdomen / I. K. Drainer
7. Gastrointestinal bleeding and persistent vomiting / P. A. M. Raine
8. Abdominal masses and constipation / R. Carachi
9. Accidents, injury scoring systems and abdominal trauma / P. A. M. Raine and D. G. Young
10. Eye emergencies and head injuries / J. Dudgeon and P. A. M. Raine
11. Respiratory obstruction, thoracic trauma and ingestion of foreign body / N. K. Geddes and P. A. M. Raine
12. Urinary tract infection, obstruction, calculi and trauma / A. A. F. Azmy
13. Acute penile and scrotal conditions / A. A. F. Azmy
14. Burns and scald injuries / P. A. M. Raine and A. A. F. Azmy.
15. Soft tissue injuries, swellings and infections / W. Cochran
16. Acute orthopaedic problems / G. C. Bennet
17. Child sexual abuse and non-accidental injury / A. A. F. Azmy.
Show 14 more Contents items
C - S
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.