Skip to search
Skip to main content
Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
Knowledge and power in collaborative research : a reflexive approach / edited by Louise Phillips [and others].
New York : Routledge, 2013.
xii, 301 pages ; 24 cm.
Communication in science
Research and development projects
Phillips, Louise, 1967-
Routledge advances in research methods ; 6.
[More in this series]
Routledge advances in research methods ; 6
[More in this series]
Includes bibliographical references and index.
List of figures
1. Tackling the tensions of dialogue and participation: Reflexive strategies for collaborative research / Louise Phillips [and others]
Part I: Reflexively analysing 'participation' and 'dialogue' in collaborative research
2. Learning from discomfort: Science communication experiments between diffusion, dialogue and emergence / Maja Horst
3. The performative practices of public participation: Negotiating interests, experiences and normativity / Pauliina Lehtonen
4. Participation and reflection in pragmatic action research: Harnessing the potential and dealing with the dilemmas / Karen Dons Blaedel
5. Environmental counselling in a women's organisation: An analysis of practices in the tension between diffusion and dialogue / Marja Vehvilainen
Part II: Reflexively tackling the ethics of collaborative research relations
6. My discomfort: Practical reflexivity as a methodological approach / Ulla-Britt Lilleaas --^ 7. Co-producing knowledge: Between othering, emotionality and dialogue / Birgitte Ravn Olesen and Christina Hee Pedersen
8. The ethics of involvement with the already involved: Action research and power / Agnete Neidel and Trine Wulf-Andersen
9. Dialogical ethics and reflections on unfinalizability: An analysis of dissenting voices in a film contest study / Lisbeth Frolunde
Part III: Reflexively tackling epistemological issues in collaborative research
10. Participatory knowledge production and power: Co-determination through dissensus in dialogic organisational action research / Marianne Kristiansen and Jorgen Bloch-Poulsen
11. Reflecting on work practices: Possibilities for dialogue and collaborative knowledge production in institutional ethnography / Riikka Homanen
12. Building networks with vague intentions: A vocabulary of enrolment and negotiations in collaborative research practice
Part IV: Tying the ends loosely --^ 13. Characteristics and challanges of collaborative research: Further perspectives on reflexive strategies / Louise Phillips and Marianne Kristiansen
14. In lieu of a conclusion / Louise Phillips and Marianne Kristiansen
Show 18 more Contents items
H - S
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.
Ask a Question
Suggest a Correction
Report Harmful Language
Knowledge and power in collaborative research : a reflexive approach / edited by Louise Phillips. [et al.].