Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
[Collection of eight Arabic texts].
[between 165-? and 187-?]
[Section from an Islamic legal text].
[Sufi poem in praise of Allah].
[Extract from Dīwān al-Burāʻī].
Show 5 more related records
Contains three poems, three legal texts, a section from a grammatical text, and sections from a work on ḥadīth.
1. 181a: [Extract from Dīwān al-Burāʻī].
2. 181b: [Quotations from works on Islamic law].
3. 181c: [Hadith text].
4. 181d: [Sufi poem in praise of Allah].
5. 181e: Fa-hādhā Sharḥ laṭīf li-alfāẓ al-Ājurrūmīyah.
6. 181f: [Sections from a Hanafite legal text].
7. 181g: [Section from an Islamic legal text].
8. 181h: [Panegyric Arabic poem].
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.