Skip to search
Skip to main content
Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
Handbook of integration of cloud computing, cyber physical systems and internet of things / Rajiv Ranjan [and four others] editors.
1st ed. 2020.
Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
1 online resource (XIV, 323 p. 82 illus., 72 illus. in color.)
Cooperating objects (Computer systems)
Internet of things
Scalable computing and communications.
[More in this series]
Scalable Computing and Communications
This handbook covers recent advances in the integration of three areas, namely, cloud computing, cyber-physical systems, and the Internet of things which is expected to have a tremendous impact on our daily lives. It contains a total of thirteen peer-reviewed and edited chapters. This book covers topics such as context-aware cyber-physical systems, sustainable cloud computing, fog computing, and cloud monitoring; both the theoretical and practical aspects belonging to these topics are discussed. All the chapters also discuss open research challenges in the areas mentioned above. Finally, the handbook presents three use cases regarding healthcare, smart buildings and disaster management to assist the audience in understanding how to develop next-generation IoT- and cloud-enabled cyber-physical systems. This timely handbook is edited for students, researchers, as well as professionals who are interested in the rapidly growing fields of cloud computing, cyber-physical systems, and the Internet of things.
Source of description
Description based on print version record.
1. Context-aware IoT-enabled Cyber-Physical Systems: A Vision and Future Directions
2. Trustworthy Service Selection for Potential Users in Cloud Computing Environment
3. Explorations of Game Theory Applied in Cloud Computing
4. Approach to Assessing Cloud Computing Sustainability
5. Feasibility of Fog Computing
6. Internet of Things and Deep Learning
7. Cloud, Context, and Cognition: Paving the Way for Efficient and Secure IoT Implementations
8. Challenges in Deployment and Configuration Management in Cyber Physical System
9. The Integration of Scheduling, Monitoring, and SLA in Cyber Physical Systems
10. Experiences and challenges of providing IoT-based care for elderly in real-life smart home environments
11. Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud Computing Enabled Disaster Management
12. EVOX-CPS: Turning Buildings into Green Cyber-Physical Systems Contributing to Sustainable Development
13. A multi-level monitoring framework for containerized self-adaptive early warning applications
Show 12 more Contents items
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.
Ask a Question
Suggest a Correction
Report Harmful Language