Skip to search
Skip to main content
Title starts with
Author (sorted by title)
Call number (browse)
Princeton University Library Catalog
CHROMIUM : metabolism and toxicity.
[Place of publication not identified] : CRC PRESS, 2019.
1 online resource (172 pages) : illustrations
[More in this series]
Published in 1983: Chromium is important in medicine because of its widespread use (about 400,000 tons are processed in the U.S. each year), toxicity, carcinogenic effect, and its high sensitization index in low concentration.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Source of description
Description based on print version record.
1. Chromium Biological and Analytical Considerations</P><P></P><P><EM>G. Love</EM></P><P>
2. The Carcinogenicity if Chromium Compounds in Man and Animals</P><P><EM>S. Langard</EM></P><P>
3. Effects of Chromium Compounds on the Respiratory System</P><P><EM>P. L. Bidstrup</EM></P><P>
4. Immunology of Chromium</P><P><EM>L. Polak</EM></P><P>
5. Adverse Chromium Reactions on the Skin</P><P><EM>D. Burrows</EM></P>.
Show 3 more Contents items
Statement on language in description
Princeton University Library aims to describe library materials in a manner that is respectful to the individuals and communities who create, use, and are represented in the collections we manage.
Ask a Question
Suggest a Correction
Report Harmful Language
Chromium--metabolism and toxicity / editor, Desmond Burrows.