Princeton University Library Catalog
- Berlin : Distanz Verlag, 
- 94 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Host institution
- Exhibition catalogs
- Summary note
- "The exhibition 24h Skulptur spanned a night and a day. Up-and-coming artists including Alicja Kwade and Humberto Díaz put on an arresting show that explored and pushed the boundaries of sculptural work based on the concept of temporality. Their time sculptures juxtaposed works by more established artists such as Dennis Oppenheim or Franz Erhard Walther. This book merges an investigation into temporality within sculpture with the documentation of this unique exhibition"--Back cover.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Sexauer Berlin from 6:00 pm November 15, 2014 to 6:00 pm November 16, 2014.
- Parallel text in German and English.
- Foreword / Ursula Ströbele & Andreas Greiner -- Exhibition view -- Notes on sculpture / Conversation between Ursula Ströbele & Andreas Greiner -- Artist's statements/works -- Exhibiting time / Julia Wallner -- Floor plan & captions -- Biographies.
- Other title(s)
- Notes on time sculptures
- Other views