Princeton University Library Catalog
- Visual material
- New York City: Eisen, Durwood & Company, Inc. c1980.
- 1 doll : includes original tags; 19 cm.
- A bean bag doll of "Mole" from Grahame's The Wind in the Willows. Toy is modeled after Hague's illustrations for the 1980 Ariel book edition.
- Ariel Book is the trade name for Eisen, Durwood & Company, Inc., copyright owners.
- The Toy Works (Middle Falls, N.Y.) manufactured the dolls.
- Other title(s):
- Cotsen Children's Library collection of children's handkerchiefs and printed textiles. 7317548
- Contained in:
Cotsen Children's Library collection of children's handkerchiefs and printed textiles
- Related name:
- Other views: