Princeton University Library Catalog
- Boomington : Indiana University Press, c2006.
- 310 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Related name
- ACLS Humanities E-Book. [More in this series]
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction note
- Electronic text and image data. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University of Michigan, Scholarly Publishing Office, 2012. Includes both TIFF files and keyword searchable text. ([ACLS Humanities E-Book]) Mode of access: Intranet.
- The two faces of Anastasia : narratives and counter-narratives of identity in Stalinist everyday life / Sheila Fitzpatrick -- Visual pleasure in Stalinist cinema : Ivan Pyr'ev's The Party Card / Lilya Kaganovsky -- Terror of Intimacy : family politics in the 1930s Soviet Union / Cynthia Hooper -- Fear on Stage : Afinogenov, Stanislavsky, and the making of Stalinist theater / Boris Wolfson -- "NEP without nepmen!" : Soviet advertising and the transition to socialism / Randi Cox -- Panic, potency, and the crisis of nervousness in the 1920s / Frances L. Bernstein -- Delivered from capitalism : nostalgia, alienation, and the future of reproduction in Tret'iakov's I Want a Child! / Christina Kiaer -- "The withering of private life" : Walter Benjamin in Moscow / Evgenii Bershtein -- When private home meets public workplace : service, space, and the urban domestic in 1920s Russia / Rebecca Spagnolo -- Shaping the "Future race" : regulating the daily life of children in early Soviet Russia / Catriona Kelly -- The diary as initiation and rebirth : reading everyday documents of the early Soviet era / Natalia Kozlova.
- ACLS Humanities E-Book. URL: http://www.humanitiesebook.org
- Other views