- Reprinted 1970
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 1953.
- Polyconic proj. (W 74°45ʹ--W 74°37ʹ/N 39°7ʹ--N 39°0ʹ)
- U.S.G.S. 7.5 minute series (topographic)
- North Decimal Degree 39.000000.
- South Decimal Degree 39.125000.
- East Decimal Degree -74.625000.
- West Decimal Degree -74.750000.
- Alternate title: Avalon, NJ. Polyconic projection. Universal transverse Mercator grids are shown. Relief shown by 10 feet contour interval and spot heights. Datum is mean sea level. Depthshown by contour interval in feet - datum is mean low water. Shoreline shown represents the approximate line of mean high water. The mean range of tide is 4 feet. "Mapped by the U.S. Coast Guard and Geodetic Survey; edited and published by the United States Geological Survey. Control by USC&GS, USCE, and New Jersey Geodetic Survey. Culture and drainage in part compiled from aerial photographs taken 1951 and 1952. Topography by plane-table surveys 1951. Field check 1953. Hydrography from USC&GS charts 827 and 1217 and supplementary surveys dated 1937." "AMS 6062 II SW - Series V822." Map is temporarily filed in the Reserve Course Materials Collection.
- In English.
- Other views