- Reprinted 1968
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 1955.
- Polyconic proj. (W 75°22ʹ--W 75°15ʹ/N 39°37ʹ--N 39°30ʹ)
- U.S.G.S. 7.5 minute series (topographic)
- North Decimal Degree 39.500000.
- South Decimal Degree 39.625000.
- East Decimal Degree -75.250000.
- West Decimal Degree -75.375000.
- Alternate title: Alloway, NJ. Polyconic projection. Universal transverse Mercator grids are shown. Relief shown by 10 feet contour interval and spot heights. Datum is mean sea level. "Mapped, edited, and published by the United States Geological Survey. Control by USGS, and New Jersey Geodetic Survey. Topography from aerial photographs by Kelsh plotter. Aerial photographs taken 1952. Field check 1955." "AMS 5963 III SE - Series V822." Map is temporarily filed in the Reserve Course Materials Collection.
- In English.
- Other views