- Edition of Aug. 1893, reprinted Feb. 1911
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 1893.
- (W 71°15ʹ--W 71°0ʹ/N 41°45ʹ--N 41°30ʹ)
- Topographic maps [Browse]
- Related name
- United States. Geological Survey.
- Alternate title: Fall River. Relief shown by 20 feet contour interval and spot heights. Surveyed in 1885. Surveyed in cooperation with the states of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Triangulation by the U.S. Coast and Geodetic and Borden Surveys. Verso: Description of the topographic map of the United States.
- In English.
- Other views