- 1st ed.
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1945.
- Polyconic proj. (E 21°20ʹ--E 22°20ʹ/N 51°45ʹ--N 51°15ʹ)
- United States. Army Map Service. Series A.M.S. ; M651
- AMS 2.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section. G.S.G.S. 4416.
- Alternate title: Kozienice, Poland. Polyconic projection. Russian belt 4 grid. Relief shown by 10 meter contour intervals and spot elevations. With a glossary. Compiled from Poland, 1:100,000, Military Geographic Institute, sheets 42-33, 1941; 42-34, 1941; 43-33, 1941 and 43-34, 1937. Road classification based on British intelligence reports, 1943.
- Other views