Princeton University Library Catalog
- London, Printed for Robt. Sayer & Jno. Bennett, 1776.
- (W 79°55ʹ55ʺ--W 79°47ʹ12ʺ/N 32°47ʹ38ʺ--N 32°43ʹ28ʺ).
- 1 map. hand col. 32 x 39 cm. on sheet 52 x 47 cm.
- Related name
- Maps—South Carolina—1776
- Military maps—South Carolina—1776
- Oriented with north to the right.
- British squadron represented pictorially.
- In lower margin: The following description of the attack of Fort Sulivan, was received in a letter from Sir Peter Parker to Mr. Stephens, Secretary of the Admiralty.
- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789 1547
- Nebenzahl, Kenneth. A bibliography of printed battle plans no. 66
- Place name(s)
- United States South Carolina Fort Moultrie.
- Other title(s)
- Fort Sulivan, the key to Charleston, in South Carolina
- gm 71002458
- Other views