Princeton University Library Catalog
- New York : Humana, c2010.
- xiv, 487 p. : ill. (some col.). ; 27 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Imaging mass spectrometry : viewing the future / Sarah A. Schwartz and Richard M. Caprioli -- A mass spectrometry primer for mass spectrometry imaging / Stanislav S. Rubakhin and Jonathan V. Sweedler -- Imaging of metals, metalloids, and non-metals by laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (LA-ICP-MS) in biological tissues / J. Sabine Becker and J. Susanne Becker -- Lipid detection, identification, and imaging single cells with SIMS / Michael L. Heien ... [et al.] -- The application and potential of ion mobility mass spectrometry in imaging MS with a focus on lipids / Amina S. Woods and Shelley N. Jackson -- Quantitative imaging of chemical composition in single cells by secondary ion mass spectrometry : cisplatin affects calcium stores in renal epithelial cells / Subhash Chandra -- Imaging MALDI mass spectrometry of sphingolipids using an oscillating capillary nebulizer matrix application system / Yanfeng Chen ... [et al.] -- Mapping pharmaceuticals in rat brain sections using MALDI imaging mass spectrometry / Yunsheng Hsieh, Fangbiao Li, and Walter A. Korfmacher -- Laser ablation electrospray ionization for atmospheric pressure molecular imaging mass spectrometry / Peter Nemes and Akos Vertes -- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization and nanoparticle-based imaging mass spectrometry for small metabolites : a practical protocol / Yuki Sugiura and Mitsutoshi Setou -- Cellular imaging using matrix-enhanced and metal-assisted SIMS / A.F. Maarten Altelaar and Sander R. Piersma -- Tandem mass spectrometric methods for phospholipid analysis from brain tissue / Timothy J. Garrett and Richard A. Yost -- Chemical imaging with desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry / Vilmos Kertesz and Gary J. Van Berkel -- Mass spectrometry imaging of small molecules using matrix-enhanced surface-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry (ME-SALDI-MS) / Qiang Liu, Yongsheng Xiao, and Lin He -- Preparation of single cells for imaging mass spectrometry / Elena S.F. Berman, Susan L. Fortson, and Kristen S. Kulp -- Applying imaging ToF-SIMS and PCA in differentiation of tissue types / Ligang Wu, James S. Felton, and Kuang Jen J. Wu -- Direct molecular analysis of whole-body animal tissue sections by MALDI imaging mass spectrometry / Michelle L. Reyzer ... [et al.] -- MALDI direct analysis and imaging of frozen versus FFPE tissues : what strategy for which sample? / Maxence Wisztorski ... [et al.] -- On tissue protein identification improvement by N-terminal peptide derivatization / Julien Franck ... [et al.] -- Specific MALDI-MSI : TAG-MASS / Jonathan Stauber ... [et al.] -- Structurally selective imaging mass spectrometry by imaging ion mobility-mass spectrometry / John A. McLean, Larissa S. Fenn, and Jeffrey R. Enders -- Tutorial : multivariate statistical treatment of imaging data for clinical biomarker discovery / Sören-Oliver Deininger, Michael Becker, and Detlev Suckau -- Applications of MALDI-MSI to pharmaceutical research / Brendan Prideaux, Dieter Staab, and Markus Stoeckli -- Tissue preparation for the in situ MALDI MS imaging of proteins, lipids, and small molecules at cellular resolution / Nathalie Y.R. Agar ... [et al.] -- Imaging of similar mass neuropeptides in neuronal tissue by enhanced resolution MALDI MS with an ion trap-Orbitrap hybrid instrument / Peter D.E.M. Verhaert ... [et al.] -- Mass spectrometric imaging of neuropeptides in decapod crustacean neuronal tissues / Ruibing Chen ... [et al.] -- Mass spectrometry imaging using the stretched sample approach / Tyler A. Zimmerman, Stanislav S. Rubakhin, and Jonathan V. Sweedler.
- Other format(s)
- Also available in an electronic version.
- 9781607617457 (hbk.)
- 1607617455 (hbk.)
- 1607617463 (e-ISBN)
- 9781607617464 (e-ISBN)
- Other views