Princeton University Library Catalog
- Totowa, N.J. : Humana ; London : Springer [distributor], c2010.
- xiv, 487 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Sep. 9, 2010). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Imaging mass spectrometry : viewing the future -- A mass spectrometry primer for mass spectrometry imaging -- Imaging of metals, metalloids, and non-metals by laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (LA-ICP-MS) in biological tissues -- Lipid detection, identification, and imaging single cells with SIMS -- The application and potential of ion mobility mass spectrometry in imaging MS with a focus on lipids -- Quantitative imaging of chemical composition in single cells by secondary ion mass spectrometry : cisplatin affects calcium stores in renal epithelial cells -- Imaging MALDI mass spectrometry of sphingolipids using an oscillating capillary nebulizer matrix application system -- Mapping pharmaceuticals in rat brain sections using MALDI imaging mass spectrometry -- Laser ablation electrospray ionization for atmospheric pressure molecular imaging mass spectrometry -- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization and nanoparticle-based imaging mass spectrometry for small metabolites : a practical protocol -- Cellular imaging using matrix-enhanced and metal-assisted SIMS -- Tandem mass spectrometric methods for phospholipid analysis from brain tissue -- Chemical imaging with desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry -- Mass spectrometry imaging of small molecules using matrix-enhanced surface-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry (ME-SALDI-MS) -- Preparation of single cells for imaging mass spectrometry -- Applying imaging ToF-SIMS and PCA in differentiation of tissue types -- Direct molecular analysis of whole-body animal tissue sections by MALDI imaging mass spectrometry -- MALDI direct analysis and imaging of frozen versus FFPE tissues : what strategy for which sample? -- On tissue protein identification improvement by N-terminal peptide derivatization -- Specific MALDI-MSI : Tag-Mass -- Structurally selective imaging mass spectrometry by imaging ion mobility-mass spectrometry -- Tutorial : multivariate statistical treatment of imaging data for clinical biomarker discovery -- Applications of MALDI-MSI to pharmaceutical research -- Tissue preparation for the in situ MALDI MS imaging of proteins, lipids, and small molecules at cellular resolution -- Imaging of similar mass neuropeptides in neuronal tissue by enhanced resolution MALDI MS with an ion trap - Orbitrap hybrid instrument -- Mass spectrometric imaging of neuropeptides in decapod crustacean neuronal tissues -- Mass spectrometry imaging using the stretched sample approach.
- Other views