Princeton University Library Catalog
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Humana Press, 2010.
- x, 227 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Related name
- Electronic books
- Rev. ed. of: Antibiotic resistance. c2001.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 9, 2010). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- The RM test for determining methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus lineages / J.A. Lindsay and J.M. Sung -- Unravelling the ecology of antibiotic resistant bacteria in the nasopharynx / B.M. Charalambous and N.M. Oriyo -- Methods to determine antibiotic resistance gene silencing / V.I. Enne and P.M. Bennett -- Studying gene induction of glycopeptide resistance using gene swapping / H.J. Hong -- Real-time PCR methods to study expression of genes related to hypermutability / D.M. O'Sullivan -- Use of DNA arrays to study transcriptional responses to antimycobacterial compounds / S.J. Waddell and P.D. Butcher -- Assays of sensitivity of antibiotic-resistant bacteria to hydrogen peroxide and measurement of catalase activity / M. Macvanin and D. Hughes -- Measurements of heme levels and respiration rate in Salmonella enterica serovar typhimurium / D. Hughes and M. Macvanin -- Methods to determine fitness in bacteria / C.F. Pope, T.D. McHugh, and S.H. Gillespie --
- Application of continuous culture for measuring the effect of environmental stress on mutation frequency in Mycobacterium tuberculosis / J. Bacon, K.A. Hatch, and J. Allnutt -- Identification of efflux-mediated multi-drug resistance in bacterial clinical isolates by two simple methods / M. Martins ... [et al.] -- Evaluation of efflux activity of bacteria by a semi-automated fluorometric system / M. Viveiros ... [et al.] -- Measuring the activity of active efflux in gram-negative bacteria / M.A. Webber and N.G. Coldham -- Rapid characterization of beta-lactamases by multiplex PCR / N. Woodford -- Rapid methods for testing inhibitors of mycobacterial growth / D. Evangelopoulos and S. Bhakta -- Use of biofilm model systems to study antimicrobial susceptibility / J. Pratten and D. Ready -- Rapid analysis of resistant mutant genotypes using pyrosequencing / C. Arnold.
- Other title(s)
- Antibiotic resistance.
- Other views