Princeton University Library Catalog
- Dordrecht : Springer, c2007.
- xii, 503 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Related name
- Electronic books
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 1, 2008). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- General principles of tumor immunology -- A perspective on cancer immunology and immunotherapy -- Tumor antigens -- T cells and antigen recognition -- The role of natural killer T cells in tumor immunity -- Immunomodulatory molecules of the immune system -- HLA class I antigen abnormalities in tumors -- The local tumor microenvironment -- Tumor vaccines -- Peptide and protein vaccines for cancer -- DNA vaccines against cancer -- Recombinant viral and bacterial vaccines -- Dendritic cell vaccines -- Whole cell vaccines -- Carbohydrate vaccines against cancer -- Passive immunotherapy approaches -- Monoclonal antibody therapy of cancer -- Adoptive cellular therapy for the treatment of cancer -- Checkpoint blockade and combinatorial immunotherapies -- Clinical tumor immunotherapy -- General approaches to measuring immune responses -- Interferon therapy -- High dose interleuken-2 therapy -- Monoclonal antibodies in cancer therapy -- Unmasking tumor cell immunogenicity by chemotherapy: implications for therapy.
- Other views