Princeton University Library Catalog
- Totowa, N.J. : Humana Press, c1998.
- 1 online resource (xiii, 264 p.) : ill.
- Related name
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; v. 86. [More in this series]
- Methods in molecular biology ; v. 86
- Description based on print version record.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to isolating RNA / Donald E. Macfarlane, Christopher E. Dahle -- Large and small scale RNA preparations from eukaryotic cells / Wolfgang Uckert, Wolfgang Walther, Ulrike Stein -- An improved rapid method of isolating RNA from cultured cells / David B. Batt, Gordon G. Carmichael, Zhong Liu -- Isolating RNA with the cationic surfactant, Catrimox-14 / Christopher E. Dahle, Donald E. Macfarlane -- RNA extraction from formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded tissues / Giorgio Stanta, Serena Bonin, Rosella Perin -- Extraction and purification of RNA from plant tissue enriched in polysaccharides / Shu-Hua Cheng, Jeffrey R. Seemann -- Isolation of plant mitochondrial RNA from green leaves / Fei Ye, Wolfgang O. Abel, Ralf Reski -- Extraction of RNA from fresh and frozen blood / Bimal D. Theophilus -- Isolation of total RNA from bacteria / John Heptinstall -- Isolation of total RNA from tissues or cell lines : visualization in gel / Tapas Mukhopadhyay, Jack A. Roth -- Isolation of messenger RNA / Sian Bryant, David L. Manning -- UV spectrophotometric analysis of ribonucleic acids / Ralph Rapley, John Heptinstall -- Formaldehyde gel electrophoresis of total RNA / Sian Bryant, David L. Manning -- Preparation of RNA dot-blots / Rachel Hodge -- Nonradioactive Northern blotting / Rainer Löw -- The use of RNA probes for the analysis of gene expression : Northern blot hybridization and ribonuclease protection assay / Dominique Belin -- Analysis of RNA by Northern blotting using riboprobes / Rai Ajit Srivastava -- RNA quantitative analysis from fixed and paraffin-embedded tissues / Giorgio Stanta, Serena Bonin, Renè Utrera -- Quantitative analysis of RNA species by PCR and solid-phase minisequencing / Anu Suomalainen, Ann-Christine Syvänen -- Preparation of tissue sections and slides for mRNA hybridization / Giorgio Terenghi -- Detecting mRNA in tissue sections with digoxigenin-labeled probes / Giorgio Terenghi -- One-tube RT-PCR with sequence-specific primers / Ulrich Pfeffer -- Identification of differentially expressed genes by nonradioactive differential display of messenger RNA / Thomas C. Bosch, Jan U. Lohmann -- Characterization of RNA using continuous RT-PCR coupled with ELOSA / François Mallet, Guy Oriol, Bernard Mandrand -- Gene expression analysis by CD-RT-PCR / Eric de Kant -- Primer extension analysis of mRNA / Maggie Walmsley, Mark Leonard, Roger Patient -- S1 mapping using single-stranded DNA probes / Stéphane Viville, Roberto Mantovani -- Measurements of rate of transcription in isolated nuclei by nuclear "run-off" assay / Rai Ajit Srivastava, Gustav Schonfeld -- Transcription in vitro using bacteriophage RNA polymerases / Elaine T. Schenborn -- In vitro translation of messenger RNA in a rabbit reticulocyte lysate cell-free system / Louise Olliver, Charles D. Boyd -- In vitro translation of messenger RNA in a wheat germ extract cell-free system / Louise Olliver, Anne Grobler-Rabie, Charles D. Boyd -- The Xenopus egg extract translation system / Glenn M. Matthews, Alan Colman -- Purification and characterization of viral dsRNA genome profiles by crosshybridization / Lesley-Ann Martin, Peter P. Mertens.
- 9781592595709 (Springer e-ISBN)
- 1592595707 (Springer e-ISBN)
- Other views