- Visual material
- 2 paintings on paper : watercolor, ink and gilt ; paper 15.4 x 12 cm.
- Muḥammad, Prophet, d. 632—Art—13th century [Browse]
- Miniatures (Illuminations)—Islamic Empire—13th century
- Manuscripts, Persian—13th century
- Summary note
- The left illustration (no. 91G) depicts a Mongol ruler sitting on a throne with three attendants. The right illustration (no. 92G) depicts Muḥammad on horseback with four attendants. Both are simple illustrations with minimal details and figures that occupy most of the pictorial surface. Their facial features, clothes, and furniture link them to the Ilkhanid period. The text is from an unidentifed historical work in Persian.
- Left image (no. 91G): 6.4 x 4.4 cm.
- Right image (no. 92G): 6.6 x 5.3 cm.
- Other format(s)
- Also available in an electronic version.
- Other views