Princeton University Library Catalog
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, c2008.
- xvii, 728 p. : digital, PDF file.
- English language—History [Browse]
- Related name
- Cambridge histories online
- Summary note
- This volume deals with the history of the English language from 1476 to 1776. It begins with the establishment of Caxton's first press in England and concludes with American Independence. It covers a period of immense cultural change and development.
- Title from PDF title page (viewed on 10 July, 2009).
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references.
- System details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Other format(s)
- Also issued in print format.
- Other title(s)
- History of the English language
- 9780511468483 (ebook) :
- 0511468482 (ebook) :
- Other views