Princeton University Library Catalog
- Leigh, Duane E. [Browse]
- Kalamazoo, Mich. : W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, 2007.
- xi, 219 p. ; 23 cm.
- Related name
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 199-204) and index.
- Introduction -- Development of the California community college system -- Studies of the effect of community colleges on educational attainment -- Studies of community colleges' responsiveness to changes in employer skill requirements -- Responsiveness to the educational needs of immigrants by broad categories of race or ethnicity -- Responsiveness to the education needs of immigrants by narrowly defined ethnic categories -- Community colleges' responsiveness to local labor market demand -- Summary and policy implications -- Appendix A: data sources -- References.
- 0880993278 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780880993272 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0880993286 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9780880993289 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Other views