Princeton University Library Catalog
- Visual material
- Tōkyō : Tōkyō Nichinichi Shinbunsha, Shōwa 14 
- 東京 : 東京日日新聞社, 昭和14 
- 1 sheet (double sided) : col. ill. ; 55 x 79 cm
- Gameboards—Japanese—20th century
- A board game played with a dice.
- Translated title: New East Asia development board game.
- Monthly magazine supplement to: Tonichi shogakusei shinbun dai 710-go shinnen (East Japan children's newspaper, no. 710, New Year's issue).
- On reverse: Tonichi Shogakusei Shinbun Henshubu sentei, including brief bios and headshots of 100 Japanese public figures.
- Title from sheet.
- Other format(s)
- Also available in an electronic version.
- Other title(s)
- Shin Nihon hyakudaihyo (100 representatives of new Japan in Meiji, Taisho and Showa periods and their brief biographies).
- Other views