Princeton University Library Catalog
- London : Printed and sold by John Marshall, at the Cheap Repository ... ; and may be had of the booksellers, newsmen, and hawkers in town and country, [1796?]
- 22 parts : ill. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Related name
- Chapbooks—England—18th century
- A collection of twenty two "Cheap Repository" Tracts, each with separate pagination and t.p.
- Originally issued in monthly installments, from 1793 to 1796. Edited by Hannah More.
- The tracts signed Z are by Hannah More, those signed S by her sister Sarah More.
- Other views