- Simic, Charles, 1938- [Browse]
- [Syracuse, N.Y. : H. Brown], 1997.
-  leaves : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Related name
- "The Pieces of the Clock Lie Scattered, consists of five etchings inspired by the poetry of Charles Simic, drawn and printed by the artist, at Syracuse University, in 1997. The text was hand-set in 18 pt. Goudy Garamont, printed and signed by the artist in an edition of ten, with one artist proof."--Colophon.
- In portfolio.
- Princeton copy, no. 4, is signed by author and artist.
- Princeton copy is gift of Leonard L. Milberg '53 in honor of Richard M. Ludwig.
- Other views