Princeton University Library Catalog
- English, Middle (1100-1500)
- [England] : [producer not identified], [between 1432 and 1433]
- 6 sheets : parchment
- Related name
- Title from printed catalog.
- Script: Secretary with mixed features (three forms of r; round s; two forms of e and a) for text. Anglicana for running titles.
- Decoration: Non.
- Binding note
- Stored in a slipcase.
- Taylor MS. 18 is unknown early and intermediate provenance. The New York antiquarian bookseller H.P. Kraus sold the present manuscript to Robert H. Taylor (1908-1985), of Princeton, New Jersey, Class of 1930. His bequest to the Princeton University Library, 1985.
- Source acquisition
- Gift of Robert H. Taylor, 1985.
- Medieval & Renaissance manuscripts in the Princeton University Library, volume 1, pages 443-444.
- Cite as
- Taylor MS. 18, Manuscripts Division, Department of Rare Books and Special Collections, Princeton University Library.
- Other title(s)
- Royal household bills
- Other views