Princeton University Library Catalog
- Alexander, Jack, 1956- [Browse]
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 
- xxviii, 612 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Handbooks and manuals
- Wiley finance series. [More in this series]
- Summary note
- "This book is the essential desk reference for CFOs, FP&A professionals, investment banking professionals, and equity research analysts. With thought-provoking discussion and refreshing perspective, this book provides insightful reference for critical areas that directly impact an organization's effectiveness. From budgeting and forecasting, analysis, and performance management, to financial communication, metrics, and benchmarking, these insights delve into the cornerstones of business and value drivers. Dashboards, graphs, and other visual aids illustrate complex concepts and provide reference at a glance, while the author's experience as a CFO, educator, and general manager leads to comprehensive and practical analytical techniques for real world application"-- Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other title(s)
- Financial planning and analysis and performance management
- 9781119491484 ((cloth))
- 1119491487 ((cloth))
- Other views