- Zubrzycki, Nikodem [Browse]
- Visual material
- Lwow, Poland : [s.n.], 1699 (text) ; 1688 (illustration).
- 1 item ; sheet 33 x 38.7 cm.
- Print—Greek—17th century
- Medium: Woodcuts
- Source acquisition
- Acquired with matching funds provided by the Program in Hellenic Studies with the support of the Stanley J. Seeger Hellenic Fund, and the Valerie Brackett and Nikolaos Monoyios Charitable Fund, in memory of Dimitrios and Kalliopi Monoyios.
- Papastratou, Dory. Paper Icons: Greek Orthodox Religious Engravings, 1665-1899, translated by John Leatham, 2 vols, Athens 1990, no. 383.
- Deluga, Waldemar. Views of the Sinai from Leopolis, Print Quarterly 14, no. 4 (1997): pp. 381-393.
- Tolias, George. Maps printed in Greek during the Age of Enlightenment, 1665-1820, e-Perimetron [www.e-perimetron.org], 5:1 (2010), no. 9.
- Other views