- n.d. [ca. 1480-1500].
- 1 item ; sheet 7 x 6.3 cm.
- Ephemera—German—15th century
- Unidentified Artist [illustrator]
- Medium: Woodcuts with hand coloring
- Item description: Book-plate with an angel holding a shield, depicting an ox; one of the earliest known woodcut bookplates, Ulm.
- Roylance, Dale, European Graphic Arts. 1986 (jacket illustration). Schreiber 2038; Dodgson A.138
- Other title(s)
- Book-plate of Hilprand Brandenburg of Bibrach; an angel holds a shield, depicting an ox Woodcut with hand-colouring
- Other views