Princeton University Library Catalog
- Cambridge, United Kingdom : Cambridge University Press, 2017.
- viii, 217 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Ovarian cancer following use of clomiphene and gondadotropin in assisted reproduction / Amin Makar -- Congenital anomalies following assisted reproductive technology / Barbara Bosch and Alastair Sutcliffe -- Extra-uterine pregnancy after artificial reproductive technology / Jan Gerris and Steven Weyers -- Minimizing multiple pregnancy after assisted reproductive technology / Jan Gerris -- Prevention of multiple pregnancy after IUI and ovarian stimulation / Frank Vandekerckhove -- Obstetric complications of twin pregnancy following assisted reproductive technology / David Jackson, Brian Brocato, and David Lewis -- Selection of a single embryo for transfer / Jana Liebenthron and Markus Montag -- Complications of oocyte retrieval in assisted reproduction / Elie Moubarak and Johnny Awwad -- Ultrasound monitoring in ART : have we made any progress? / Frank Vandekerckhove and Jan Gerris -- Complications of polycystic ovary syndrome in assisted reproduction technology / Ioannis E. Messinis, Christina I. Messini, George Anifandis, and Konstantinos Dafopoulos -- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome / Botros Rizk -- Genetics of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome / Botros Rizk, Rola Turki, and Adel Abuzenadah -- Prediction and prevention of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome / Annick Delvigne -- Treatment of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome / Botros Rizk, Candice P. Holliday, Shaima Elbakhit Albasha, and Daniel Antonious -- Elimination of OHSS by GNRH agonist and freezing embryos / Basil Tarlatzis, Bosdou, and Kolibianakis -- Ethical and legal issues arising from complications of art / Gamal I. Serour and Bernard M. Dickens -- Complications of gestational surrogacy / Peter R. Brinsden -- Complications of male fertility surgery for sperm retrieval in the azoospermic male / Amr Abdel Raheem and David Ralph -- Impediments, challenges and hurdles for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender persons seeking reproductive medicine / Petra De Sutter -- Political emotions and reproductive medicine : from individual suffering to European regulation / Petra De Sutter.
- 9781107055643 ((hardback : alk. paper))
- 1107055644 ((hardback : alk. paper))
- Other views