Princeton University Library Catalog
- Strumeyer, Gary [Browse]
- Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 
- xxvii, 613 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Wiley finance series. [More in this series]
- Summary note
- "The Capital Markets: evolution of the financial ecosystem is the new standard providing practical text book style coverage of this dynamic market and its products. Written by the former President of BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC for both financial professionals and novices, The Capital Markets provides a comprehensive macro view of the marketplace and how its products operate. This book is the definitive resource and the companion text to The Capital Markets website. The subject matter offers an authoritative discussion of the fundamentals of both, the fixed income and equity markets, underwriting, securitizations, derivatives, currency among other products through the lens of leading industry practitioners. Key Learning Concepts Understand the impact of both global and domestic regulatory changes Learn about the products that holistically make up the capital markets Explore the components of the infrastructure that underpins these markets Examine the tools used for trading and managing risk Review new product innovations"-- Provided by publisher.
- Bibliographic references
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781119220541 ((hardback))
- 1119220548 ((hardback))
- ((Adobe PDF))
- Other views